- Click "Computer" in order to open Windows Explorer.
- Browse to the folder with files you want to burn on CD or DVD.
- Click on each file while holding "Ctrl" on your keyboard to make a selection. Also, you can press "Ctrl-A" on the keyboard to select all files in the folder.
- Insert a blank CD or DVD into the CD/DVD burner.
- Click the button "Burn" in Windows Explorer. Type a desired disc name in the field "Disk title" and click "Next."
- Click the button "Burn to disk" and then "Next" to begin disk burning.